Gametime

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Wolfpack73
Petty Officer

Gametime

Post by Wolfpack73 »

No matter what happens you guys are a class act. I generally hate sec teams.if we can't win I hope you do. Can't pull for miss st. We play them in football this year. Lol. Good luck

roanoke
Admiral

Re: Gametime

Post by roanoke »

Thanks, Wolfpack73. You have been a nice addition to the board. I am really sorry things played out the way they did. Your team played hard and well - both in Omaha and in the regional and super-regional. I am sure it is a terribly disappointing way to end a very promising CWS. Disappointing for us, too, not to be able to decide it on the field.

Respect. Your team earned it.
MountainDore
Lieutenant

Re: Gametime

Post by MountainDore »

roanoke wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:47 am Thanks, Wolfpack73. You have been a nice addition to the board. I am really sorry things played out the way they did. Your team played hard and well - both in Omaha and in the regional and super-regional. I am sure it is a terribly disappointing way to end a very promising CWS. Disappointing for us, too, not to be able to decide it on the field.

Respect. Your team earned it.
+1.
Locked Previous topicNext topic