Free Pac 12 Network App

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Free Pac 12 Network App

Post by Good2BGold »

If you plan to watch or stream tonight's game against USC from a mobile device, you might want to download the free Pac 12 Network app. I downloaded it to my iPad and opened it up, and at no point did it ask for me to sign in with my Comcast info, so it may not require that you be a customer of a cable or satellite company.

On another note of interest, the Pac 12 Network is the only conference network to be owned solely by the conference without any support from one of the national sports networks.

geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: Free Pac 12 Network App

Post by geeznotagain »

The PAC 10 network is included in AT&T Uverse's sports package in Alabama. I've already checked the lineup to confirm that it is being broadcast. This is probably the 2nd or 3rd time ever I will be viewing that station. My 6 and 4 year old granddaughters are staying at our house overnight, so I may not get to watch much.
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Re: Free Pac 12 Network App

Post by Good2BGold »

geeznotagain wrote:The PAC 10 network is included in AT&T Uverse's sports package in Alabama. I've already checked the lineup to confirm that it is being broadcast. This is probably the 2nd or 3rd time ever I will be viewing that station. My 6 and 4 year old granddaughters are staying at our house overnight, so I may not get to watch much.
On Comcast in Nashville, the Pac 12 Network is showing a game in their conference basketball tourney at 6 CST, so at least here, the baseball game will only be available for streaming.
Locked Previous topicNext topic