Nobody deserved to lose that game, what a game

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

janvandy66
Ensign

Nobody deserved to lose that game, what a game

Post by janvandy66 »

The game between S.D. State and UFA was great, nobody deserved to lose that one, they both played great, one of the best ever.

thefan
Captain

Re: Nobody deserved to lose that game, what a game

Post by thefan »

Thought the big center for Florida Atlantic started making some costly mistakes toward the end of the game. Late foul on Florida Atlantic at the San Diego basket was ridiculous; the FAU player did not even touch the shooter!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The NCAA really needs to look over how they do things. This year's tourney shows that they overseed the traditional powers and snub less well-known programs. Who knows what Vandy would have done in the big one.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don Yates - Publisher, http://www.vandymania.com Fl@g
ymtn64
Chief

Post by ymtn64 »

admin wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:29 am The NCAA really needs to look over how they do things. This year's tourney shows that they overseed the traditional powers and snub less well-known programs. Who knows what Vandy would have done in the big one.
I believe with Liam, and favorable matchups(guard matchups almost always play a huge role in tournament games), making the Sweet 16 was very possible! Without Liam, the roll our team had been on...I think we still win one game. I'm not speaking about the Tuesday/Wednesday games, but instead a Thursday/Friday game.

Obviously we will never know, but this had all the makings of an incredible run for February & March(it was already very special and lots of fun even with another NIT run)
Locked Previous topicNext topic