Impoortance of Today's Game

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

geeznotagain
Admiral

Impoortance of Today's Game

Post by geeznotagain »

My goal for the week was 4-1. I didn't foresee the loss to Central Arkansas. But 3-2 for the week is better than 2-3 by a country mile. We need this game today. Go Dores!

By the way, what's going on with Bulger? Is he hurt? He probably isn't our best defensive catcher, but can he not DH? I think we need his bat in the line-up somewhere.

blackgold61
Lieutenant

Re: Impoortance of Today's Game

Post by blackgold61 »

geeznotagain wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:51 am My goal for the week was 4-1. I didn't foresee the loss to Central Arkansas. But 3-2 for the week is better than 2-3 by a country mile. We need this game today. Go Dores!

By the way, what's going on with Bulger? Is he hurt? He probably isn't our best defensive catcher, but can he not DH? I think we need his bat in the line-up somewhere.
I was thinking they had to sit him down bc he wasn’t hitting and Espinal was. Plus, add in the defensive side of it.
geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: Impoortance of Today's Game

Post by geeznotagain »

blackgold61 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:09 pm
geeznotagain wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:51 am My goal for the week was 4-1. I didn't foresee the loss to Central Arkansas. But 3-2 for the week is better than 2-3 by a country mile. We need this game today. Go Dores!

I was thinking they had to sit him down bc he wasn’t hitting and Espinal was. Plus, add in the defensive side of it.
I think that ship has sailed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic