Covid policy for games

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

fldore
Vice Admiral

Covid policy for games

Post by fldore »

Hey everyone, trying to clarify what the covid policy is. Saw on the website it says fully vaccinated or negative test. Anyone know how the school is defining fully vaccinated? Is a booster needed? Headed to the game on saturday with a few folks with varying levels of vaccination and told them I'd try to find out for them. Called the athletic dept but no one picked up. Sent an email and haven't heard back. Figured a number of folks here have been to games. thanks!

SV# VU# Fl@g @AD
docdore
Vice Admiral

Re: Covid policy for games

Post by docdore »

boosters still aren’t included in the now confusing/misleading term “fully vaccinated”, it should be otherwise imo.
fldore
Vice Admiral

Post by fldore »

Awesome thanks! Yea totally varies from place to place and hard to keep track of.
SV# VU# Fl@g @AD
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

I wear my mask to enter Memorial but then just about everyone takes the mask off immediately. Have not seen anyone hassled.

They don't check the vax card/pic carefully; definitely do not look for booster shot info.

It would be nice, though, for someone to answer the phone or reply to your e-mail.
fldore
Vice Admiral

Post by fldore »

Versus75 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:24 am I wear my mask to enter Memorial but then just about everyone takes the mask off immediately. Have not seen anyone hassled.

They don't check the vax card/pic carefully; definitely do not look for booster shot info.

It would be nice, though, for someone to answer the phone or reply to your e-mail.
Cool deal thanks for the info! haha, you'd like to think they'd get back to me but is the Vandy athletic department. Still haven't received a response! But anyways we'll be there tomorrow at the game. Haven't been to a home basketball game in long time. Will be interesting (or sad) to see what the atmosphere is like these days. Feel fairly optimistic about getting a win though.
SV# VU# Fl@g @AD
Locked Previous topicNext topic