The Decision Live Stream

Insider forum for fans of Vanderbilt football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball. Signup for access here https://www.14powers.com/signup-for-membership/ If you are a premium member and are having trouble accessing this board please email donyates@vandymania.com Include your username in the email.
SCSA
Captain

Re: The Decision Live Stream

Post by SCSA »

Thanks, Susan

VanDSIRROM
Admiral

Post by VanDSIRROM »

romeo who?
"For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name--He marks--not that you won or lost--but how you played the game." Grantland Rice, VU Alumnus

@AD @AD @AD @AD
vandybrad
Commander

Post by vandybrad »

RedBull wrote:
SCSA wrote:
RedBull wrote:
So salty
Do you have a life, sweetheart? I may be salty, but I'm not the kind of person who goes onto another board in this situation telling them how they're supposed to feel and act. I'll take salty over bullying piece of crap anyday.

It'll be ok. You have a great class coming in. Vandy will be just fine.

Actually, we'll be much better than IU. So, have fun with a kid that should be playing on a much better team but has little talent around him. Oh, and good luck handling the Don King of dad's.
BBallLife
Seaman

Post by BBallLife »

SCSA wrote:Puhleaze. He didn't make the best basketball choice. That's fair to say.
How in the world did you come to that realization? Y'all already have a ball dominant player (Garland) with a great big man (Shittu) coming in. Langford will be much more of a focal point in the IU offense next year by default. If his intention is to develop as a player, IU is a better choice than Vandy.

That's not a knock on Vandy. It's actually the opposite. Y'all did a terrific job recruiting Garland and Shittu, so you can't be upset when a player that should be a star (RL) didn't want to get less publicity by playing for an over-saturated team.
RedBull
Chief

Post by RedBull »

vandybrad wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:20 am
RedBull wrote:
SCSA wrote:
Do you have a life, sweetheart? I may be salty, but I'm not the kind of person who goes onto another board in this situation telling them how they're supposed to feel and act. I'll take salty over bullying piece of crap anyday.

It'll be ok. You have a great class coming in. Vandy will be just fine.

Actually, we'll be much better than IU. So, have fun with a kid that should be playing on a much better team but has little talent around him. Oh, and good luck handling the Don King of dad's.
How'd that turn out for you?
Locked Previous topicNext topic