Maryland coach hired at Alabama

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Maryland coach hired at Alabama

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

Really good hire by the Tide. Rob Vaughn was very successful with the Terrapins.

Seadog73
Admiral

Re: Maryland coach hired at Alabama

Post by Seadog73 »

And how happy can the interim coach be, who guided the team after the HC was fired for betting against his own team?
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Seadog73 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:26 am And how happy can the interim coach be, who guided the team after the HC was fired for betting against his own team?
I have already heard from two of my Alabama friends this morning and they are both mad the interim didn't get it.
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

Seadog73 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:26 am And how happy can the interim coach be, who guided the team after the HC was fired for betting against his own team?
And worse, apparently the team found out about it via social media on the plane ride home from Wake Forest.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:20 am
And worse, apparently the team found out about it via social media on the plane ride home from Wake Forest.
After the basketball fiasco (murder) I have 0 confidence in the President or AD at Bama. When Saban leaves they will be deviud of good leadership.
Locked Previous topicNext topic