Amauri Williams Signs With Prairie View A&M

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Amauri Williams Signs With Prairie View A&M

Post by MikeADore »

Seadog73
Admiral

Re: Amauri Williams Signs With Prairie View A&M

Post by Seadog73 »

I wondered what on earth happened at VU. I know she left the team fairly early in the season, but why? I can't imagine going from VU/Nashville to Prairie View.
DoreFan49
Chief

Post by DoreFan49 »

At this point, I am so happy to see that Amauri has an opportunity to play at another college as she moves on from Vanderbilt where her plans did not work out as she had hoped. Best of luck Amauri at Prarie View!
Seadog73
Admiral

Post by Seadog73 »

I hope I wasn't misunderstood. I rarely begrudge one who moves on, whatever the reason. Heck, I have changed law firms more than once, so I never get mad when someone leaves. It's just the change between these two schools and locations is pretty dramatic. I wish her the best, regardless.
Doubledore
Lieutenant

Post by Doubledore »

Seadog73 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:40 pm I hope I wasn't misunderstood. I rarely begrudge one who moves on, whatever the reason. Heck, I have changed law firms more than once, so I never get mad when someone leaves. It's just the change between these two schools and locations is pretty dramatic. I wish her the best, regardless.
She left bc CSR removed her from the team. The fact she did not get picked up by a better program probably points to the reason why she was removed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic