Hawaii Game

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

VandyKid92
Chief

Hawaii Game

Post by VandyKid92 »

Was just wondering if anyone had gotten any information regarding tickets for the Hawaii game. My family and I have made arrangements to be in Hawaii but haven't seen any info on tickets yet.

vandylifer
Lieutenant

Re: Hawaii Game

Post by vandylifer »

You better contact the ticket office and inquire. My wife and I were out there for the baseball series in March and their football stadium is right next to the baseball field -- the football stadium is REALLY SMALL -- like high school small. Probably seats 4,000 if that. It could be a tough ticket so I'd try to lock yours in sooner than later. Good luck and bring home a victory!
Dorefrom88
Commander

Re: Hawaii Game

Post by Dorefrom88 »

vandylifer wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:55 am You better contact the ticket office and inquire. My wife and I were out there for the baseball series in March and their football stadium is right next to the baseball field -- the football stadium is REALLY SMALL -- like high school small. Probably seats 4,000 if that. It could be a tough ticket so I'd try to lock yours in sooner than later. Good luck and bring home a victory!
I looked it up. According to Wikipedia (so take it with a grain of salt) the Ching Athletic Complex has a capacity of 9,000. They are trying to expand it to 15,000 or so by 2023. I guess that means they will have to sacrifice all of the beach volleyball courts they currently have around the football field.
Locked Previous topicNext topic