Coach Ralph's Best Postgame Yet

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Coach Ralph's Best Postgame Yet

Post by MikeADore »

She is one fired up and proud coach, and she makes me proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwx9TkiYh1c

secchamp
Lieutenant

Re: Coach Ralphs Best Postgame Yet

Post by secchamp »

I am so excited for the future of this program. She's going to prove to be a home run hiire! Tonight was a tough loss, but they'll learn from it and grow as a team. I think we are an NCAA tournament team next year.
Doubledore
Lieutenant

Re: Coach Ralph's Best Postgame Yet

Post by Doubledore »

Her passion was palpable. Perhaps veiled anger at losing. She was pretty upset when talking about getting held throughout the game. She’s a warrior who will place a chip on these girl’s shoulder in the offseason.
Dore2Dore
Lieutenant

Post by Dore2Dore »

I recorded the small replay local news showed of end of game; IF it was a foul on us when mtsu was falling forward toward goal (was falling before made contact with our girl whom was outside the arc but didnt hold ground & moved backward) - then it most certainly was a foul when Jordyn went to the basket - but ifs dont count; second time Jordyn robbed of a foul at end of game; know we could have played better but tired of our kids getting robbed at end.
Blueconn
Seaman Recruit

Post by Blueconn »

“Tournament Shea “ wins this year’s award for finest post-game presser in the face of a season ending loss…hands down. When it comes to Shea Ralph you often run out of superlatives. The Commodores are now my second favorite WCB team.
janvandy66
Ensign

Post by janvandy66 »

I really like her and her energy, but we just need to sign that special great player that will take us forward to a championship. We have a nice bunch coming in but not the player that I am talking about. Hopefully she can get that type of player in the near future because she (Ralph) has only been here for a year. Looking forward to the furure as are all of the Vandy fans.
Locked Previous topicNext topic