Season Tickets?

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Haptown
Lieutenant

Re: Season Tickets?

Post by Haptown »

If you show up for a non-conference game, you can get a ticket, maybe a free one.

Sections BB and maybe another are used for the visiting team. Unused tickets are returned and sold by VU. If not sold online, will be sold at the ticket booth 2 hours before the game.

Tickets are also reserved for team parents, scouts, recruits, and VIPs. Those not reserved before hand are also sold on game day.

A surprising number of season tickets holder with extra tickets not being used for the game will leave their extra(s) with the ticket takers at the gate. If we get paper tickets this year, check at the gate. Make sure you are wearing some Vandy gear though. And you can also stand out front holding up a finger or two like you are looking for tickets. And if you have a kid with you, those are ticket magnets.

Don't think that I have ever seen the stadium more than half full for the early season games, so they may also sell some standing room only tickets if the crowd doesn't look to be very large. So if you can't get tickets online, try the ticket booth 2 hours before the game. If no tickets, came back about 30 minutes before game and see if you can get some free ones.

Since it doesn't look like it is going to 70 and sunny, I may have an extra infield ticket.

Haptown
Lieutenant

Post by Haptown »

Individual game tickets go on sale to the public Wednesday per email from Vandy. The bad news is that only 57 tickets in the outfield are available at this time for Friday's game according to Ticketmaster.

Dear Xxxxxx,

As a National Commodore Club member and/or baseball season ticket holder, we are pleased to offer you exclusive presale access to individual game tickets for this season.

Individual game tickets will go on sale to the general public Wednesday. We encourage you to take advantage of this exclusive presale opportunity and purchase your tickets now.

Buy now link
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

Thanks for that, Hap. I will start a new thread about the single-game tickets.
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

I called the ticket office after they did not answer my request for tix. Talked to a very nice young lady (Emily) who was able to secure 2 season tix for me.......Batter Up!!!!!!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic