I love seeing Dan Mullen get what he deserves.

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

vufan1
Rear Admiral

I love seeing Dan Mullen get what he deserves.

Post by vufan1 »

I completely lost ALL respect for him two years ago when he left his starters in for almost the entire game to run up the score on us (ended up 56-0) to try and impress the CFP committee.

I love seeing him SUFFER through this miserable season and hope FSU throws salt in the wound to end it. I also loved seeing the Missouri coach TROLL him today at the end of his press conference after Missouri beat UF in OT.

charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Re: I love seeing Dan Mullen get what he deserves.

Post by charlestonalum »

And Todd Grantham lost his job - no tears.
vandybl
Commander

Post by vandybl »

Totally agree. Mullen and Granthem were responsible, IMO, for the physical punishment vented against KeShawn Vaughn in the 2018 VU-FLA game in Nashville. Vandy had run out to a 21-0 lead, mostly due to Vaughn's touchdowns. Florida was shocked and near the end of the half, they crushed Vaughn with big hits to his head. Result - concussion and he did not play in the second half. Nor did he play in the next game. Florida came back to win the game with Vaughn out. Ever since, I have hoped the Gators lose every game. Mullen is getting what he deserves. Go Vandy!
Johnmn555
Rear Admiral

Post by Johnmn555 »

Some soothsayers see a loss to FSU followed by termination in no more than 48 hours.
Captcook
Captain

Post by Captcook »

He’s gone. I actually hate to see it. I always liked our chances against Florida when he’s there. Always feel like Florida is undisciplined and plays below their potential with him as HC. Other than that, I agree he’s a general college scum bag HC.
Showingold
Lieutenant

Post by Showingold »

I don’t know about getting what he deserves. Florida is reportedly paying him $12,000,000 - with no restrictions - to walk away
Locked Previous topicNext topic