Any word on De’Rickey Wright Status

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikenNashville
Captain

Any word on De’Rickey Wright Status

Post by MikenNashville »

For wake?

Seadog73
Admiral

Re: Any word on De’Rickey Wright Status

Post by Seadog73 »

Brent reported the following on De'Rickey:
De'Rickey Wright's injury was revealed as an ankle sprain and may take some time; he is day-to-day.
Last edited by Seadog73 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandy187187
Rear Admiral

Post by Vandy187187 »

Seadog73 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:05 pm Brent reported the follwoing on De'Rickey:
De'Rickey Wright's injury was revealed as an ankle sprain and may take some time; he is day-to-day.
I'm no doctor but I saw it. And then he played another play and they attacked him and made him make the play on an already injured ankle. It looked like a high ankle sprain to me. I was surprised he didn't go to the ground on the previous play.
dallasdore
Vice Admiral

Post by dallasdore »

Vandy187187 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:16 pm
Seadog73 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:05 pm Brent reported the follwoing on De'Rickey:
I'm no doctor but I saw it. And then he played another play and they attacked him and made him make the play on an already injured ankle. It looked like a high ankle sprain to me. I was surprised he didn't go to the ground on the previous play.
Please don't be the HIGH ankle sprain. Those tend to keep players out for a very long time. I think we were bit by that bug in years past IIRC.
Locked Previous topicNext topic