The first great college football game of 2023: Colorado 45, TCU 42

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

The first great college football game of 2023: Colorado 45, TCU 42

Post by BrentVU »

I'm can't say I'm a Deion Sanders fan... I don't like the way he approached things upon taking the CU job... but I found myself unable to root against him after seeing the way his team was playing... 500 yards passing by his son... I don't know who deserves Heisman consideration more: Shedeur Sanders, Travis Hunter (who played both ways) or Dylan Edwards, who had four TDs... as a 21-point underdog, they just beat the best team in the Big XII last year, and they may be a contender for the Pac-12 this year... in Coach Prime's debut, they looked like a well-oiled machine... their games are going to be must-see TV for the rest of the year...

And the guy with the biggest smile on his face is former VU assistant AD Rick George, who made this incredibly out-of-the-box hire to replace Karl Dorrell.

Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Re: The first great college football game of 2023: Colorado 45, TCU 42

Post by Go Vandy! »

If they're not ranked next week, they'll be close. Also not a big Prime fan, but you can't pretend he's not a very good coach. 87 new players, but on a team that won 1 last season.
geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: The first great college football game of 2023: Colorado 45, TCU 42

Post by geeznotagain »

Unfortunately (for me at least), a ringing endorsement of ravenous sucking from the transfer portal teat.
Locked Previous topicNext topic