Conclusions

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Junnah
Commander

Conclusions

Post by Junnah »

1) the Ol has QUITE a bit of work to do. They imposed………….not a lot.
2)) 25 coaches plus 25 staff, per the VU site. Wow. There is no lack of resources but I didn’t see a QB coach listed and Swann’s performance was, to this person who has never played QB outside of street ball, underwhelming, matching the offense’s inability to impose its will.
3) it’s a good thing DeRickey Wright came back.
4) Peyton Manning is an ad earworm.Just go away. He and Mahomes should take less pay and control how often the audience is subjected to their 3 second appearances (and the checkerboard- who decided to piss off the non-UT audience?). I love Rafa but c’mon man- you look like you were photoshopped in by an intern. The cost of air time must be radically less in the second half of a VU game, it’s when there was at least a smidge of variation in the roster of ad buyers. What the hell does that signify? I’ll never eat another Bush bean, no matter what. If I were smarter I would just watch a recorded telecast and skip the inane commercials that drive this whole enterprise. Shame on me.
5) Vanderbilt is 1-0.
6) I am reminded that I should be less invested in the self-annihilation that is football, but I am weak. And I want the good guys to be successful, which the scoreboard says they were.
6) feel free to disagree.

Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Re: Conclusions

Post by Go Vandy! »

There were 2 "6"s. Other than that, pretty spot on.
oakparkDore
Vice Admiral

Post by oakparkDore »

Agreed on the Bush’s Beans. They lost my business with those pants.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

I even want to slap the dog.
Locked Previous topicNext topic