Robbins

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

vandylifer
Lieutenant

Robbins

Post by vandylifer »

I am NO trainer . . . . but, on the way to the women's game today I came up on Robbins & Ansong getting into their car after picking up Chili's to go (I think they were actually locked out :roll: ). I backed up and asked Liam, "how's the foot?" . . . "it's getting better" . . . "We miss you man. Hope you get back soon." (also, told Ansong he played a good game last night). Liam was NOT in a boot. Actually was wearing "slides" (sandals for athletes with ZERO ankle support). I also, didn't think he was limping when I saw him at Tuesday's Kentucky game and he wasn't in a boot then either.
All that to say, er. . . hope . . . maybe he's back sooner than later. We sure are a different, dangerous team with him healthy and in the line-up. Certainly would be nice to get a little good news for a change . . . . .

charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Re: Robbins

Post by charlestonalum »

Hope he can return and know the medical staff will be sure it is safe when he does.
ymtn64
Chief

Post by ymtn64 »

I've noticed the lack of a boot or seemingly any other support for his ankle/foot. I'm sure wise medical people are doing their best, but something didn't sit well with me. If you are right he returns sooner, then that would be great, but I've rarely seen any of our guys come back early from an injury and do well. Most of the time I've noticed set backs in their recovery when they have returned too quickly. Now I will return to my regular life and stop playing a Dr on a message board :)
Versus75
Admiral

Actually …

Post by Versus75 »

… you were likely talking to Liam’s twin brother Siam. They share a dorm and Siam usually makes the restaurant pickup runs.

I guess he was just humoring you.

When Liam was recruited a couple years ago, one of his requests was to get Siam accepted to Vanderbilt’s School of Business.
dallasdore
Vice Admiral

Post by dallasdore »

Hey Versus, are you pulling a BethAnne Rhozanski with that? That all sounds made up, or is it possibly true???
Locked Previous topicNext topic