MSU outfielder

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

vandy86
Captain

MSU outfielder

Post by vandy86 »

Did the MSU outfielder taunt the Vandy fans after he caught the fly ball by acting as if he was going to toss it into the stands to a fan and then pull it back and fun off the field? I couldn’t tell and didn’t rewind it.
Also how about the hr guy taking his shirt off after crossing the plate?! Can you imagine what Corbin would do? I think I know.
We better be ready today and tomorrow

Anchor Down Dores!!!

Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Re: MSU outfielder

Post by Good2BGold »

vandy86 wrote:Did the MSU outfielder taunt the Vandy fans after he caught the fly ball by acting as if he was going to toss it into the stands to a fan and then pull it back and fun off the field? I couldn’t tell and didn’t rewind it.
Also how about the hr guy taking his shirt off after crossing the plate?! Can you imagine what Corbin would do? I think I know.
We better be ready today and tomorrow

Anchor Down Dores!!!
The MSU outfielder did fake like he was going to toss the ball into the stands, then tucked it back into his glove and trotted back to the dugout.
VUaskew
Vice Admiral

Post by VUaskew »

This was the same jackass that was waving to all the miss state fans in the outfield. He didn't like it too much when we did it back to him after demarco's heroic triple and error.

He also appeared to glare at the left fielder after the play, as if to show him up.

After taunting the vu fans, the 2nd base ump tried to say something to him about it, but the jerk pretty much ran past him and didn't listen to a word he said.

That's the kind of prickish behavior that should get a guy buzzed in the ear with a 97 mph fastball.
KAVandy05
Petty Officer

Post by KAVandy05 »

Not surprising from an athletic program run by John Cohen. Heck, Cohen probably recruited the kid.
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

We have been giving the jacka$$ an earful in cf. he was drafted in 32 round last week and we have been reminding him of that.
VUaskew
Vice Admiral

Post by VUaskew »

cjdore wrote:We have been giving the jacka$$ an earful in cf. he was drafted in 32 round last week and we have been reminding him of that.
I may have been sitting in front of you!
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

VUaskew wrote:
cjdore wrote:We have been giving the jacka$$ an earful in cf. he was drafted in 32 round last week and we have been reminding him of that.
Possibly so. I was sitting in Row 2 seats 27 and 28, section N
Matheta
Admiral

Interesting that we are ticked when he was taunted

Post by Matheta »

By our fans with such Glee.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

cjdore wrote:
VUaskew wrote:
Possibly so. I was sitting in Row 2 seats 27 and 28, section N
I, VanDSIRROM, and Skinnerfan were in N, rows 2 & 3, 15-17.
Locked Previous topicNext topic