It appears IT has left the program

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

VandyManners
Lieutenant

Re: It appears IT has left the program

Post by VandyManners »

Like every player that comes through Vandy, I always say thank you to these young men for providing us with a great escape from life. Baseball, like all sports, is a fun and exciting distraction when days get long and monotonous. I thank IT for his part in that. He looked good in the Black and Gold and I was excited to see what he would do this upcoming year. However, since he has decided to leave I will wish him well on his journey. I pray he finds his purpose and achieves his dreams. I thank all these young athletes for their love of the game and their drive to win. Anchor Down!

katmai
Rear Admiral

Re: It appears IT has left the program

Post by katmai »

I have heard that IT is coming back to Vanderbilt in the Spring to finish his degree, and then he will transfer for baseball. I understand the desire to get the Vanderbilt degree, and I wish him the best, but I am not sure that being 5 years out of high school will put him in a good spot for the MLB draft down the road. I hope he is getting good advice on his future.
Locked Previous topicNext topic