D1: "Crystal Ballin’: Eight For Omaha In 2021"

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

D1: "Crystal Ballin’: Eight For Omaha In 2021"

Post by Good2BGold »

D1 Baseball's Kendall Rogers, Aaron Fitts, and Eric Sorenson make their way-too-early picks for Omaha next year, and they all have the 'Dores on their lists.

Crystal Ballin’: Eight For Omaha In 2021

OldDude
Vice Admiral

Re: D1: "Crystal Ballin’: Eight For Omaha In 2021"

Post by OldDude »

Good2BGold wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:25 am D1 Baseball's Kendall Rogers, Aaron Fitts, and Eric Sorenson make their way-too-early picks for Omaha next year, and they all have the 'Dores on their lists.

Hi Good2BGold. Thanks for all the links you provide on the various boards !
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

OldDude wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:10 pm
Good2BGold wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:25 am D1 Baseball's Kendall Rogers, Aaron Fitts, and Eric Sorenson make their way-too-early picks for Omaha next year, and they all have the 'Dores on their lists.

Hi Good2BGold. Thanks for all the links you provide on the various boards !
You're welcome, man. I try to share anything I run across that seems interesting. I'm not the only one sharing links, of course, and I appreciate all the good stuff shared on Vandy Mania. It's weird, but without the games, the sportswriters have to dig a little deeper for the stories, and suprisingly, there have been some really interesting pieces since the pandemic hit.
Commodoredave
Rear Admiral

Post by Commodoredave »

This looks like one of those teams that will be better in June than they are in March. We really need to find some offense, and that will take reps to see who can fill the void left by the stars of the last two years. There were some promising new guys flashing talent early this year, but we really struggled at the plate past Martin.
Locked Previous topicNext topic