Preseason Pics For Omaha

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Preseason Pics For Omaha

Post by cjdore »

VUaskew
Vice Admiral

Re: Preseason Pics For Omaha

Post by VUaskew »

Louisville. I'm stating to hate them almost as much as I hate Florida.
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

VUaskew wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm Louisville. I'm stating to hate them almost as much as I hate Florida.
I already do after seeing them face us in Omaha!! What pathetic show of sportsmanship they exemplified.
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

Not that it matters so much, but Chiusano predicted Louisville will win the championship.

BTW, I saw some videos.Where are the pics?
oakparkDore
Vice Admiral

Post by oakparkDore »

Louisville is absolutely a rival in baseball. I don’t like them either. And Luke Smith is probably a terrible human being. But let’s not conflate the actions of one player one time with the years of d’baggery of one Mr. Kevin O’Sullivan and the “culture” he has created at Florida.
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

oakparkDore wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:29 pm Louisville is absolutely a rival in baseball. I don’t like them either. And Luke Smith is probably a terrible human being. But let’s not conflate the actions of one player one time with the years of d’baggery of one Mr. Kevin O’Sullivan and the “culture” he has created at Florida.
Touche!!
Cardsanddores
Rear Admiral

Post by Cardsanddores »

This... while the kid is garbage and not a player CTC would ever want, he’s an outlier and not representative of Louisville baseball culture.

For me, this rivalry is both a source of pride and a source of stress for me... fortunately I am conditioned to always side with the Dores in the matchup.
oakparkDore wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:29 pm Louisville is absolutely a rival in baseball. I don’t like them either. And Luke Smith is probably a terrible human being. But let’s not conflate the actions of one player one time with the years of d’baggery of one Mr. Kevin O’Sullivan and the “culture” he has created at Florida.
Locked Previous topicNext topic