2020 baseball season ticket renewals emailed out

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Haptown
Lieutenant

2020 baseball season ticket renewals emailed out

Post by Haptown »

The price has gone up $15 to $290 for the section G, and would assume for for all infield sections except E and F behind home plate.

This season’s renewal deadline is Monday, November 11, 2019 at 5 p.m. When renewing, there is a box for requesting upgrades.or adding additional seats, so might be best to get your requests in early.

cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Re: 2020 baseball season ticket renewals emailed out

Post by cjdore »

I have made decision to give up my football tix in favor of getting Baseball tix. When I went to VU site I could only get wait listed for tix. I guess this is the future after 2 time National Champs are in the house.
Haptown
Lieutenant

Re: 2020 baseball season ticket renewals emailed out

Post by Haptown »

Did the same thing in 2004 after the football team lost to Rutgers, but much easier to get a season ticket back then.

The decision to allow outfield ticket holders to move to the infield probably increased the demand for outfield tickets this year more than than the NC or alcohol sales. Not sure of the source, but it seems like I read that there may be more seats added in the outfield, so getting on the wait list may not be futile if it occurs.
Locked Previous topicNext topic