Coach Corbin on tonight's final:

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

NYCVandyMan
Seaman

Coach Corbin on tonight's final:

Post by NYCVandyMan »

Sorry if I am posting too much this week, but I just love our program.

Both Coaches on preparing for the final game of CWS

*Corbin's plan to stick to the routine means addressing the players in the team meeting and watching them as they board the bus for TD Ameritrade on Wednesday afternoon, but then not saying another word that isn't related to the X's and O's of coaching. "Once they get on that bus, that's theirs. Theirs to enjoy. I never want to get in their way." *

"They will do the best job they can to stay consistent with what they've done during the course of the year. I understand the situation. They understand the situation. Erik and his team does, too. But they will put themselves in a position to compete well tomorrow. I have no doubt about that."

vujoe
Vice Admiral

Re: Coach Corbin on tonight's final:

Post by vujoe »

Who is the home team tonight?
Titans309fan
Admiral

Post by Titans309fan »

vujoe wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:59 am Who is the home team tonight?
Vandy is.
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

NYCVandyMan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:08 am Sorry if I am posting too much this week, but I just love our program.

Both Coaches on preparing for the final game of CWS

*Corbin's plan to stick to the routine means addressing the players in the team meeting and watching them as they board the bus for TD Ameritrade on Wednesday afternoon, but then not saying another word that isn't related to the X's and O's of coaching. "Once they get on that bus, that's theirs. Theirs to enjoy. I never want to get in their way." *

"They will do the best job they can to stay consistent with what they've done during the course of the year. I understand the situation. They understand the situation. Erik and his team does, too. But they will put themselves in a position to compete well tomorrow. I have no doubt about that."
Good piece. Thanks for sharing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic