Don: Outbox versus Sent messages

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Versus75
Admiral

Don: Outbox versus Sent messages

Post by Versus75 »

I'm posting this here because I don't know if you would see a Private Message.

I've sent three Private Messages in the past few months that have been received and responded to, but two are in the "Outbox". What is that?

One was from January 19; the other from this morning. That one shows the Topic, the Addressee and "Sent: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:07 am" ... but it's still in the Outbox rather than the Sent Messages box.

Does that mean it was never actually sent or possibly that it just has not yet been opened/read?

Thanks for the help.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Don: Outbox versus Sent messages

Post by admin »

Good question. Some things were acting strange so I went ahead and updated the forum version a few weeks ago. Was a major update. I usually wait until a very slow time of the year to do a major update. Was this sent to me? The other possibility is that the person the IM was sent to has a full mail box. Or has been banned so they might not be able to read IM. In my out box I see one message I sent to someone I banned and it hasn't be read yet, apparently. I wish banned folks could read these messages because they think I'm banning them forever when it's just a week or two. Not the end of the world.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don Yates - Publisher, http://www.vandymania.com Fl@g
Locked Previous topicNext topic