Loghan Johnson Has Vandy in Her Top Four

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Loghan Johnson Has Vandy in Her Top Four

Post by MikeADore »

Her top-four schools are Vandy, Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Alabama.

Johnson is a four-star guard out of Houston Christian High School in Houston, Tx. She’s ranked #89 for the class of ’23 by ESPN Hoopgurlz. She played for the CyFair Elite summer league team, which won a Nike EYBL 17U national championship a few weeks ago. The team was loaded, including Justice Carlton, who has Vandy in her final 20, and Vandy target Chloe Clardy, who recently committed to Stanford. For good measure, the team also had Aaliyah Chavez, a rising sophomore who might be the most talented freshman guard I’ve ever seen. So, yeah, they were very good.

Seems this would be a big get for the Commodores. I don’t know what the situation is as far as an official visit, but the Rivals site in Texas says she is expected to visit Texas Tech on Sept. 9. I can think of $25K reasons why that is worrisome. Since she has boiled it down to just four, you’d think she would take advantage of the free trips and visit all four schools with her family.

This tweet is from a Texas Tech site and mentions the Lady Raiders.

vandyfan52
Ensign

Re: Loghan Johnson Has Vandy in Her Top Four

Post by vandyfan52 »

According to a few tweets, it is rumored that she may be deciding on Monday, 10/17.
My fingers are crossed as she would make a valuable addition to our class.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Chose Texas Tech.
Dore2Dore
Lieutenant

Post by Dore2Dore »

Tx Tech one of those playing the NIL money game!
Locked Previous topicNext topic