Any Good Rumors?

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

abvandy
Rear Admiral

Any Good Rumors?

Post by abvandy »

Really quiet on this board lately. Does anyone have any Recruiting rumors/news?

CONQUER!!..., and PREVAIL!!!

Dore2Dore
Lieutenant

Re: Any Good Rumors?

Post by Dore2Dore »

Maybe no news is good news? Times are challenging with NIL & probable "tampering". I believe in CSR's abilities & staff & that they wlil bring in the right "fits" that will stay 4-5 yrs & develop into amazing young ladies, athletes, & students. AD CSL is a great roe model of what can be attained with life after basketball/sports.
HuskyT
Ensign

Post by HuskyT »

CSR will probably play recruiting close to the vest. Some coaches use twitter to build fan enthusiasm by dropping hints. That won't be happening here. Some schools have fans that go to the big tournaments just to see if their coaches are present and by deducing who the stars are on the court assume who the school is pursuing. I still feel there are some pleasant recruiting surprises coming to Vandy in this year's class.
abvandy
Rear Admiral

Post by abvandy »

Not quite the rumors/ news I was looking for.... I am told De'Mauri Flournoy is transferring to Georgia.

VandyDan78
Captain

Post by VandyDan78 »

abvandy wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:07 pm Not quite the rumors/ news I was looking for.... I am told De'Mauri Flournoy is transferring to Georgia.

You are correct. She is transferring to Georgia.
SV#
Locked Previous topicNext topic