MTSU's Kesniia Kozlova in Transfer Portal

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

MTSU's Kesniia Kozlova in Transfer Portal

Post by MikeADore »

She's 6'4 and one of several international players on the Blue Raiders' roster. I'm not saying coach Ralph will be or should be interested in her. I only mention her because we recently played against them. She played four minutes against Vandy and was averaging five or six minutes a game when she entered the portal last week.

VandyBias
Ensign

Re: MTSU's Kesniia Kozlova in Transfer Portal

Post by VandyBias »

We do kinda need height, so wouldn't be against It. Love Sacha but she's gonna get beat up in sec play.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: MTSU's Kesniia Kozlova in Transfer Portal

Post by MikeADore »

VandyBias wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:13 pm We do kinda need height, so wouldn't be against It. Love Sacha but she's gonna get beat up in sec play.
I'm afraid you're right. We do have 6'3 or 6'4 Amauri Williams coming next year. Hopefully, she'll be ready to contribute and Sacha can play more a power forward position. The MTSU transfer is more of a slender, wing-type player. I don't know much about her skills.
Locked Previous topicNext topic