Another quirky home schedule this fall

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

FayetteDore
Vice Admiral

Another quirky home schedule this fall

Post by FayetteDore »

I knew we only have 6 home games again this fall but didn't realize how quirky the schedule is, once again, until I renewed my tickets today. Only 2 home games after Sept. 30 -- 1 in mid-October, 1 on the first Saturday in November, and that's it. Depending on the TV gods' gametime decisions, we might need sunscreen -- but not likely to be breaking out the heavy coats for this season.

Aug. 26: Hawaii
Sept. 2: Alabama A&M

Sept. 23: Kentucky
Sept. 30: Mizzou

Oct. 14: Georgia

Nov. 4: Auburn

Can't scamper or slither...but I used to swim.
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Re: Another quirky home schedule this fall

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

The non-conference schedule is pretty quirky, too. Two non-conference road games practically coast-to-coast (at Wake, at UNLV) in back-to-back weeks is odd, too.

I hate that the last home game of the season is so early.
DS2001
Rear Admiral

Post by DS2001 »

Have football season ticket renewals gone out? I haven't received an email and I looked in my account this morning and there's currently nothing to renew yet.
FayetteDore
Vice Admiral

Post by FayetteDore »

DS2001 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:57 am Have football season ticket renewals gone out? I haven't received an email and I looked in my account this morning and there's currently nothing to renew yet.
There was a brief window in which people in the South End Zone could relocate to some parts of A & B, since the SEZ won't be there this fall. That window expires tomorrow. The email I got as a SEZer about that indicated that regular season ticket renewals will start Feb. 13. So you should be getting something next week.
Can't scamper or slither...but I used to swim.
Locked Previous topicNext topic