Recruiting question

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Seadog73
Admiral

Recruiting question

Post by Seadog73 »

Another site lists 4* LB Daniel Martin as a likely Vandy commit. If he does drop anchor, he will be the highest rated recruit in the class. But I don't recall seeing anything about him here. Any of you know much about him?

Oops, should have used the "search" feature first. He is mention in threads in September, August, and April.

DivergentDore
Commander

Re: Recruiting question

Post by DivergentDore »

Seadog73 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:29 pm Another site lists 4* LB Daniel Martin as a likely Vandy commit. If he does drop anchor, he will be the highest rated recruit in the class. But I don't recall seeing anything about him here. Any of you know much about him?

Oops, should have used the "search" feature first. He is mention in threads in September, August, and April.
He would be the highest rated in the class and first 4* this year. As of now VU holds the distinction of having the highest rated class without a 4* or higher
BILTMORE
Fleet Admiral

Re: Recruiting question

Post by BILTMORE »

He's awesome. Seriously watch his sizzle reel. He plays fast, violent, aggressive, physical, and smart: exactly what you want in a LB.

If he committed, I think he'd see pt as a freshman - even though he's lean.

I have no idea where he's leaning right now, but the fact that Marve has become d coordinator at vt, makes me nervous.
Locked Previous topicNext topic