Team Deuce

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

SCSA
Captain

Team Deuce

Post by SCSA »

Someone convince we haven’t hired the new Bobby Johnson. Looking forward to our 7-6 season in 2031

kay1092
Commander

Re: Team Deuce

Post by kay1092 »

Sounds about right. Maybe we beat uconn who is a dumpster fire. But I see nothing that tells me we should even think we will win that game. UGA is awesome, no doubt. But they pulled their 1st and 2nd string in the first quarter and we still could no score. That's not a talent issue, it's a coaching issue. Many inferior teams WIN. Many of them SCORE against teams that are better than them. This team can't even return a kickoff. That's just embarrassing. He is a nice guy, but he is not the man to lead us out of the abyss.
belair
Rear Admiral

Post by belair »

Guess we will know if we have Deuce II after this weekend. Could be worse.

Could be Uno II. Watson Brown three 1-10s. Another former player to Head Coach Deja Vu ????

Can still hear the press conferences." Dad gummit the boys just played their hearts out"
MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Post by MrMemorial »

belair wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:58 pm Guess we will know if we have Deuce II after this weekend. Could be worse.

Could be Uno II. Watson Brown three 1-10s. Another former player to Head Coach Deja Vu ????

Can still hear the press conferences." Dad gummit, Charlie Mac, the boys just played their hearts out"
There. FIFY

Plus the other Watson Brown greatest radio hits:

"Stay with us folks, don't give up"

"Wear your ugliest gold"

"I wish people would stop saying Vandy...we're Vanderbilt Dad-Gummit"

"Wake Forest was blocking low against us and we sure weren't ready for it, is why they scored 56 on us"
Locked Previous topicNext topic