Saturday's spring game: How to watch live

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

Saturday's spring game: How to watch live

Post by BrentVU »

The Spring Game at 11 a.m. CT Saturday is on SEC Network+, the digital platform which is part of ESPN+. It is NOT on the SEC Network (although it may be aired at a later date, as yet to be announced). I plan to watch through the ESPN app; go to "Watch", look under Football, and you should see it (assuming you are a subscriber to a provider like Comcast, Charter, Dish, DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, etc). Also, I understand that Sling TV is airing it live, but I don't have that.

Vanderbilt’s first spring game with Lea at the helm will simply pit the offense against the defense. There will not be multiple teams.

A scoring system will be used to award points to either side of the ball. The Commodores will compete in a game-like setting for the first half and likely play during a running clock in the second half.

Quarterbacks Ken Seals, Mike Wright, and Jeremy Moussa will get snaps for Vandy on Saturday. Wide receivers Amir Abdur-Rahman, Cam Johnson, and Chris Pierce are back from a year ago.

They battle Allan George, Jaylen Mahoney, and Dashaun Jerkins, all returners in the secondary.

BrentVU
Site Admin

Re: Saturday's spring game: How to watch live

Post by BrentVU »

If you're on computer and have access to ESPN+ or have ESPN through one of the above providers, watch it here after logging in...

https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/ ... c491b73269
Versus75
Admiral

Re: Saturday's spring game: How to watch

Post by Versus75 »

And if you have access to SEC Network+ you likely also can get the replay ON DEMAND for the next few weeks if you can’t watch live today.
Seadog73
Admiral

Post by Seadog73 »

Well, I have Comcast, but no ESPN +. Looks like I am out of luck for watching today.
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

It's not on ESPN+, but rather SEC NETWORK+ ... which means if you get the SEC Network on your Comcast system you should be able to log in with your computer to ESPN.COM (select Watch >) aka ESPN3.COM or the ESPN app on your phone. Again, click on Watch >

If you are prompted for PROVIDER, select COMCAST and login with Comcast ID and password.

If you don't see the game through the myriad listings, SEARCH for Vanderbilt and it will be there.

This explains the difference between ESPN+ and SEC Network+
https://www.secsports.com/article/23926 ... c-network+
Locked Previous topicNext topic