Vanderbilt-Tennessee game thread

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Re: Vanderbilt-Tennessee game thread

Post by memphisVUalum »

Nashmann wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:11 pm What a wild wild game!!! Manjon's heads-up pass and Lawrence nailing a pressure 3 as time runs out!! Wow! My heart still racing!! Congrats team & coaches....a win over the #6 team in the nation!!
Not only a heads-up pass, but accurate, right to where he did not have to reach far for it. It had to be thrown in a way where Tyrin wouldn't bobble it trying to shoot that last split second shot.

geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: Vanderbilt-Tennessee game thread

Post by geeznotagain »

I missed the game, was at church, and forgot to record the game (rats!). I got home, saw the score, and was especially mad that I forgot to record the game. BUT, espn+ bailed me out, and I got to watch the replay right away. Two comments:

1. Couldn't be prouder of the guys: Lawrence had his best game ever as a Dore, and Robbins and Wright were also terrific.

2. Watching a game like that -- so intense and exciting -- is easier on the nerves when you know the final score beforehand. Kept me from having a couple of hours of high blood pressure, and REALLY HIGH blood pressure for the last 10 minutes or so. Whew! Pulled that one out of our, well you know, at the end.
Locked Previous topicNext topic