Staff changes announced

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Staff changes announced

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

Andy Fox, who served as GM for the last season and as director of scouting and recruiting the prior two, will be associate head coach. Adam Mazarei, who has been assistant head coach the last three seasons, was promoted to associate head coach.

https://vucommodores.com/fox-named-asso ... ead-coach/

I'm a little surprised Stack didn't go out of house to fill Ed Conroy's vacancy, but he is obviously very loyal to his assistants.

Nashmann
Admiral

Re: Staff changes announced

Post by Nashmann »

Yawn....meh
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
Ndorefin
Vice Admiral

Post by Ndorefin »

Why is there no mention on vucommodores.com of the fact Fox is being promoted to fill the opening created by Conroy accepting the head coaching job at his alma mater. In addition Conroy has been deleted as being on staff. This appears to be intentional and petty, imho, as the same has occurred on the site when players leave….I don’t understand why history is being deleted on this site!!!👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

It is not history deleted if it is the current roster of players and coaches? It should list only the creent groupings, right?
VUaskew
Vice Admiral

Post by VUaskew »

Last time I looked, all the players in the portal were still on the roster. And, if they decide to transfer, what does Vanderbilt really owe them going forward?

This is the complaining-est board here lately.

I've had COVID the last 6-7 days. Suddenly there are fewer petty annoyances in my world...
Ndorefin
Vice Admiral

Post by Ndorefin »

VUaskew wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:45 pm Last time I looked, all the players in the portal were still on the roster. And, if they decide to transfer, what does Vanderbilt really owe them going forward?

I've had COVID the last 6-7 days. Suddenly there are fewer petty annoyances in my world...
Complaining???? I believe COVID has infiltrated your brain….we’ve all had it..you’ll survive!!
MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Post by MrMemorial »

Ndorefin wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:01 pm
VUaskew wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:45 pm Last time I looked, all the players in the portal were still on the roster. And, if they decide to transfer, what does Vanderbilt really owe them going forward?

Complaining???? I believe COVID has infiltrated your brain….we’ve all had it..you’ll survive!!
Different people get different levels on symptoms.

I know somebody that has strep and covid at the same time and it's no picnic.

On the other hand, I caught a mild case (2x vax + booster) and wasn't sure I had it until the 90% accurate test at home kit indicated as such. It did get worse after a couple of days but we ordered one of those oxygen meters like they use at the doctor to be safe. You don't want your oxygen level to get too low.

I ordered one from amazon for like $13 and had it the next night.

Looks sort of like THIS....
TwoSaints
Vice Admiral

Post by TwoSaints »

Ndorefin wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:01 pm Complaining???? I believe COVID has infiltrated your brain….we’ve all had it..you’ll survive!!
Wow. I'm not sure what planet you're living on. But I personally have lost eight friends to it, and yet that's not even a drop in the bucket compared to the conservative (i.e. government-reported) account of over six million people who've died from it. So count yourself lucky if you've had it and only got a mild version of it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic