Wright?

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Nashmann
Admiral

Wright?

Post by Nashmann »

He has really regressed. He plays like he is jealous of Scotty and is forcing his play. Like a bull in a China shop. He KNOWS what a damn charge is but insists on running over everyone. He is NOT in the flow of the game and forcing bad shots. What's the deal? I had high hopes for him this year. He started off the season great. He is a veteran and should be playing much better. Maybe more time on the bench will light a fire under him.

"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
vujoe
Vice Admiral

Re: Wright?

Post by vujoe »

Nashmann wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:49 pm He has really regressed. He plays like he is jealous of Scotty and is forcing his play. Like a bull in a China shop. He KNOWS what a damn charge is but insists on running over everyone. He is NOT in the flow of the game and forcing bad shots. What's the deal? I had high hopes for him this year. He started off the season great. He is a veteran and should be playing much better. Maybe more time on the bench will light a fire under him.
AGREE
vandybl
Commander

Post by vandybl »

in his post-game comments, Stackhouse said that Wright was in a "funk" and they were working to help him out of where he is. Let's hope this happens soon. Go Vandy!
underdog74
Vice Admiral

Post by underdog74 »

He is not letting the game come to him and forcing himself into the action, which is typically not an effective strategy.
Dorewithaflare
Vice Admiral

Post by Dorewithaflare »

I believe he has started to be more worried about points than winning. But like most of our 4s and5s ,he is not build for this level.
Locked Previous topicNext topic