Search found 66 matches

Return

by admin
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site problem / question

I found a thank-you app. You can now click on the thumbs-up icon and send thanks to the post author. The percentage of post thumbs up are tracked.
by charlestonalum
Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Report: Holton to start today

Hope he is sharp: we need a great game today. Lot riding on it. This is good news, I hope!
by baseball1234
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Top 25

They have the pitching to shut anybody down. Their aces have not been great so far, but we can't get ahead of ourselves.
by VandyManners
Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dangerous midweek matchup tonight

That loss may have been a blessing in disguise. I will take the mid-week thumping if it fires up Corbs the Vandy Boys heading to Knoxville this week. Let's not just go to Knoxville and win. Let's go to Knoxville and dominate...bring out the bats, the brooms, and the whistler. Time to take back the s...
by dore74
Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 SF Malik Presley to announce decision Friday

Two new recruits and a new assistant coach—how’s he gonna find time to coach the Pistons.

Great to have Stack full speed ahead!!!!
by Vandy187187
Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy vs Tennessee Game 1

That was the best infield play I have seen in a LOOOOOOOONG time
by charlestonalum
Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't leave so many on

We left 10 or 11 on, and that won't get it done. Need to get those key RBI's early and we win, but late on base opportunities gone and they hit HR's and that is how you lose to UT. Really too bad - we could/should have won this one. Won't be any easier tomorrow.
by geeznotagain
Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy vs Tennessee Game 1

Well this game we lost on bad decisions. Saw it coming a mile away I disagree. I think having Maldo pitch the 9th was the right move. He’s delivered before and he will again. Didn’t work out. Once they tied it up in the 9th the game was effectively over. Our batters had mailed it in. Just a questio...
by Junnah
Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SEC Semis

If I read Golfstat correctly, VU over UT. Very tight match: 3-1-1. Two easy victories for each side and 3 matches decided on or after the 18th hole- a halve each way at 18 in two matches (way to go William Moll for hanging in with Caleb Surratt, who was on fire this week and smashed the field to tak...
by baseball1234
Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Don't Get Too Giddy

If we win the series, all will be right with the world.
by Obvious
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own decisions. I just wished to see the team try to run it back. They were scary good the last couple months of the season.
by vandybrad
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This weekend has me a little down so…

I wouldn't have cared if it was Tech, or MTSU or even Peay, anyone but the cheats on the hill.
by Jason94
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy in the mix for Campbell transfer Anthony Dell'Orso

Note that CJS is understanding that regardless of whether he likes the portal or NIL, he needs to be in the game. And he knows that he can get productive players from the portal who can come in and start immediately. He just can't rely on getting 1 per season and probably needs to grab 2 or 3 each y...
by mathguy
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, there is no difference in these athletes and everyone else in there generation. They want a job where they can work from home, start at $75 an hour, play with the cat and watch some tv during work hours. If someone pushes back, they quit and sit at home collecting their unemployment until...
by commadore
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does anyone know anything about ...

Hunter Owen? He has missed a month with "fatigue," and that just seems.strange for a 21 year old. His health is important to our season as well and we have struggled since he dropped out of the lineup. Plus, you just worry about him.
by OldDude
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game announcers Saturday said ...

FayetteDore wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:21 pm I heard the TV announcers say that too (4 games) but all the news coverage I saw afterward indicated one game.

Anybody know what the rule is?
Yes. Do anything you want, behave like an a$$hat and the SEC will show a total lack of character and give you a slap on the wrist. Very simple rule.
by Levon
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kentucky #1

Vandy187187 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:05 pm Reilly with a nice night. He could start for a lot of teams.
When Reilly is good, he is very, very good. We got the good Reilly tonight. Terrific job!
by alathIN
Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

yes, this is an instant gratification society we live in. No one wants to work for anything. So what I'm hearing you say is: 1. Tyrin Lawrence is unwilling to work hard on his game. He's just lazy. 2. Moving to a higher paying job so he can support his family is a character flaw. Only lazy people d...
by Levon
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kentucky v Vanderbilt #2

commadore wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:16 pm Shultz in to pitch. Owen held to 75 pitches. I think this is a very wise move.
Last thing we need to do is get him hurt for the rest of the year. 5-2 good guys.
Amen, brother!
by commadore
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kentucky v Vanderbilt #2

I don't know why anyone would ever take Polk out of a game. That kid can HIT!