Search found 66 matches

Return

by nyyankeeDore
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kentucky v Vanderbilt #2

Florida is the team to be worried about, not sc…imo I believe Vanderbilt's goal should be to win as many of the remaining games as possible and finish the pre-NCAA tournament portion of the season in the top 8 nationally. Teams to be "worried about" are the teams that can play the biggest...
by DivergentDore
Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Redshirt catcher Cade Law is transferring

I wish the kid all the best. I'm 50+ and still change my mind on things. Go for it young man and do what you feel is best for your future.
by commadore
Thu May 04, 2023 7:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

I wish Stac would make a statement about all this. I'd like to know how he feels about all his best buddy players abandoning the team, the program, and him.
by shelbz75
Fri May 05, 2023 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

This take may not be received well but I honestly have a hard time being that mad at him. He provided some great moments for us and I will always appreciate that. I personally hope at this point he does well enough at the G-League combine that that outweighs the offer at Auburn from their NIL. I can...
by commadore
Sun May 07, 2023 4:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Road has risen up to bite us…..

I'd take 3-3 in our final 6 SEC games.
by DS2001
Tue May 09, 2023 10:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Love this annual Louisville game

It’s like another SEC game in midweek.
Both teams get jazzed up. If both teams get to the tournament, there’s a chance they could meet again. And Corbs and Coach McDonnell are great competitors as well as friends.
I look forward to this game every year.
by AuricGoldfinger
Sun May 14, 2023 9:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vanderbilt joins Conference USA

Look at Don out here trying to get everyone all stirred up by posting this on the football board without any context in the subject heading... :lol:
by buffy
Thu May 18, 2023 8:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Our Chancellor gets it

This guy is easily the best Chancellor I've experienced from messaging and understanding the landscape around him. He is spot on regarding athletics and he is spot on with regards to ideological neutrality in education. With time he could be regarded as our best ever. He is refreshing.
by charlestonalum
Thu May 18, 2023 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Regional

We will not be a national seed. We lost it in the 9th inning in Knoxville. We have not recovered from that sudden collapse...
by Levon
Fri May 19, 2023 7:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arky #2

charlestonalum wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:33 pm They will win another game: maybe this one.
I'm here for the ride regardless and am pulling for them on every pitch. I just am not optimistic.
by roanoke
Fri May 19, 2023 9:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arky #2

One run game. Still one out.

Singles!!! Walks. HBP for the team.

A really good HBP by Schreck. A really good walk by Noland.

And a huge single by Bulger for 2 runs.

None will jump out of the box score - but those are the plays that win games.
by commadore
Sat May 20, 2023 2:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arky #3

Sac fly now makes it 2-0. Not the pitcher's fault. Damn. Just makes me mad.
by roanoke
Sat May 20, 2023 2:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arky #3

Bradfield. We are spoiled. He’s so good.
by charlestonalum
Sun May 21, 2023 5:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In Corbs We Trust!

Critics said the game has passed by his old school approah yet Arkansas full of transfers via portal frenzy did not have the pitching depth and senior leadership that delivered for Corbin. Congratulations to our great coach. Also look at Ole Miss and MSU who recently collected the National Champiosh...
by bornadore57
Sun May 21, 2023 7:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In Corbs We Trust!

The program developed by Corbin for Vanderbilt baseball has brought me joy on many occasions - joy I haven't yet experienced in Vandy's other major sports. I will be forever grateful for his commitment to Vanderbilt and the impact he has had on all of its sports and the entire school. Yes, there hav...
by bornadore57
Mon May 22, 2023 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VandyWhit

Always a fan of VandyWhit. She (?) loved Vandy women's basketball and helped me love it more. She was always a voice of reason. I miss her, am grateful for her time on Vandymania, and wish her all the best.
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue May 23, 2023 10:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FWIW - Lawrence

Until I see an announcement from the school, I'm not getting my hopes up. College athletics in 2023 requires a whole new set of expectations.
by roanoke
Sun May 28, 2023 2:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SEC Championship: Vandy-Texas A&M

On the bright side, Boki’s first 5 pitches were strikes. But, Our pitchers need to stop grooving 0-2 pitches.

I hate “waste” pitches that aren’t even close - but why groove an 0-2?