Search found 16 matches

Return

by historybill
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does this mean the season is over?

Only a week ago, VU beat #6 South Carolina, solidifying its number 4 ranking. Since that time they've lost 4 games, 3 of them in humiliating fashion, and all of them to teams that were unranked at the time. (I'm making the brave assumption that they won't overcome the 9-0 deficit.) I don't think I'v...
by MikeADore
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chloe Spreen To Announce Decision in Two Days

She's going to Alabama. I don't get it.
by MikeADore
Fri May 19, 2023 4:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lots of Great EYBL Action (Live Stream)

Our coaches are covering all four venues at some point, but I haven't been able to spot any of them. The only problem with this setup is that we don't have rosters (or announcers) so it's hard to tell who the players are. Still, some very good talent. Right now, for instance, I'm watching Kentucky P...
by MikeADore
Sat May 20, 2023 9:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lots of Great EYBL Action (Live Stream)

Vandy target Sami Mancini (6'6, class of '25) is playing on court 1 of the Ames, Iowa bracket for Missouri Phenom 16U. Moves surprisingly well. Like most bigs in their early years, it looks like she needs to learn to utilize her size better. I'm impressed, though.
by MikeADore
Wed May 31, 2023 5:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agata Makurat Seems Ready

Agata seems to be counting down the days, and that makes me happy. I am very excited about this young lady. She has a chance to be a terrific shooting guard/wing player. Can run, handle the ball, shoot from all over and pass it. Classes start Tuesday, and freshmen usually move in the weekend before....
by Obvious
Wed May 31, 2023 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: He’s Back!

Don’t engage with the troll.
by Ndorefin
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Agata Makurat Seems Ready

Check out her videos….she has Caitlin Clark range and point guard handles. Could be one of the best we have sIgned in years!
by MikeADore
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haven't seen or heard anything, but there is no indication of a problem.There was communication between the family and staff last week indicating she was getting ready to come.
by MikeADore
Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

geeznotagain wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:26 pm Should we be concerned? Even just a little bit? Can you hit the transfer portal before you even attend your first class?
Turns out she is having Visa problems but should be here in the next week or two.
by Junnah
Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not so fast. Visa processes are often byzantine and hard to navigate no matter how long the runway. Let’s hear some facts before anyone accuses someone of performing poorly.
by MikeADore
Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FIBA Americas U16 Tourney Starting

Some Vandy targets for '26 playing on Team USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUA64bUc87k
by MikeADore
Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FIBA Americas U16 Tourney Starting

McKenna Woliczko and Jacy Abii, who have Vandy offers, are on the squad.