Search found 163 matches

Return

by BrentVU
Wed May 03, 2023 9:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mo Hasan tweets: "I'm a Titan, let's go!"

Hasan, though much beloved in Nashville for the home win over Missouri that he started and for his good works in feeding the homeless, nevertheless was outside of that one game never much of a contributor at Vandy or USC... good luck to him!

by Foreverhopeful
Wed May 03, 2023 1:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

This really makes me mad. I want the back story on this one. So disappointing. I'm not sure I can stand to watch him play against us.
by shelbz75
Wed May 03, 2023 1:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QMB to The Citadel

I think a lot can be read into the plot twist part, I think he was seriously planning on staying.
by Dickeys Nightmare
Wed May 03, 2023 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vandysmith wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:05 pm He gone to Auburn
Is this official? I’m not seeing reporting on it.
by commadore
Wed May 03, 2023 8:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-basketballs-10-takes-Hunter-Dickinson-adds-to-villain-status-Auburn-on-verge-of-splash-big-gambles-209384795/ From this article: “Add Lawrence to a Tigers backcourt of Jones, five-star Aden Holloway, K.D. Johnson and Tre Donaldson, and suddenly, Pearl h...
by vandy05
Thu May 04, 2023 11:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QMB to The Citadel

I'm done being shocked, but I'm shocked.
by AuricGoldfinger
Thu May 04, 2023 1:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jason Rivera-Torres commits to Vandy

Upgraded to a four-star by 247 Sports today in their final end-of-season evaluations:

by shelbz75
Fri May 05, 2023 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This take may not be received well but I honestly have a hard time being that mad at him. He provided some great moments for us and I will always appreciate that. I personally hope at this point he does well enough at the G-League combine that that outweighs the offer at Auburn from their NIL. I can...
by roanoke
Fri May 05, 2023 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Expectations from here

I hesitate to post this here at the cusp of a very hard stretch of schedule: But the goal and expectation of this team should be to win the World Series in Omaha. It’s easy to say that the sky is falling - and it may darken considerably, but we have the best batting average and fielding average in t...
by AuricGoldfinger
Fri May 05, 2023 3:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another rumored visit: Ven-Allen Lubin

He was a true freshman this year for the Irish, played in 28 games and averaged 17 minutes a game. Averaged 6.2 ppg on 58% shooting, and a relatively robust (for minutes played) 4.4 rebs. He's 6-8, 226 lbs and is from Orlando. Had a ton of offers coming out of high school. And, he did not invent the...
by bewna6623
Sat May 06, 2023 1:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be “The Man” for a year, improve your game and then chase your dream. Another year in college, not at Auburn, can make you a first round pick. Auburn is loaded at guard and you will not get spotlighted.

I hope you are speaking with our Nil Folks. Keep hope alive.
by oakparkDore
Sun May 07, 2023 8:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New transfer commit: Nyzier Fourqurean

That’s awesome news and Grand Valley State is an excellent program!

But I suspect he didn’t mean to tag our baseball team with the announcement 🤣
by Hutch37
Mon May 08, 2023 8:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i cannot speak for every dismissal but I do know that Stack suggested to at least one if not several of our guys that it might be a good idea to transfer. And also that $$ was the main reason for our highest profile departures. Yes it is a lot of turnover that goes against what we all love about col...
by VUaskew
Mon May 08, 2023 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i cannot speak for every dismissal but I do know that Stack suggested to at least one if not several of our guys that it might be a good idea to transfer. And also that $$ was the main reason for our highest profile departures. Yes it is a lot of turnover that goes against what we all love about co...
by OldDude
Mon May 08, 2023 10:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i cannot speak for every dismissal but I do know that Stack suggested to at least one if not several of our guys that it might be a good idea to transfer. And also that $$ was the main reason for our highest profile departures. Yes it is a lot of turnover that goes against what we all love about co...
by buffy
Tue May 09, 2023 8:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't know how you can sugar coat the fact that we are arguably going into next year with less talent, experience, and hope than at any time as a VU fan sans 1 or 2 years. You're welcome to take this position, but I just don't buy it. I see a badass coach learning to adjust to the conditions in f...
by Obvious
Tue May 09, 2023 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last Year's Starting 5

Think about it. Last year's starting 5 one time or another has transferred or graduated. Rollins-G, Lawrence -T, Jordon -T, Thomas -T, QMB- T, Stute- T What other major 5 team can say this? Rollins? Oh robbins. Sorry. Jordan also graduated. Lawrence tested the nba waters and entered the transfer po...
by Vandamnit
Tue May 09, 2023 9:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The cycle of panic on Vandymania

Greetings fellow VandyFans (and Mrs. Drew), I've been checking regularly on this board for positive "news" for our next-year's team. I would have to describe many posts as quite despairing. It is clearly a bummer to see folks leave, but I have observed that "the collective" has h...
by charlestonalum
Wed May 10, 2023 9:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next 7 Games

I guess Corbin is a better strategist than any of us.
by buffy
Wed May 10, 2023 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, since is going to be the situation every year, how many more years would you give Stack to get to the NCAAs? I'm seriously asking. And "almost" making it doesn't count IMO (I may be in the minority on that). He literally was awarded SEC Coach of Year this year by the coaches. Do you t...