Search found 10 matches

Return

by UltimateVUFan
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CB Ja'Dais Richard in the portal

A shame, and a bit of a mystery. He had worked his way up the depth chart, and it didn't seem like he was going to have any trouble getting playing time this fall. Mystery? Nah. Worked his way into a starting role and was able to parlay it (or get poached) into NIL $. The reminders of how virtually...
by UltimateVUFan
Wed May 10, 2023 11:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hunter Dickinson and NIL

Eh. I guess. I earned both my bachelor’s and master’s degrees at VU. Did pretty well re: accrued debt, relatively speaking. I’ve been a public school teacher my entire career (midpoint right now). I could make more money doing many other things, even within the education sector. I’m where I am becau...
by MemorialMagic
Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Some Tyrin news

Honestly, this is hard to take. This school and staff has put a lot into Tyrin, and he treats us this way? Free education at a top 20 university for one. Lots of hours working with him to develop his skills. Got him a lot of air time and plenty of promotional work by the Vandy marketing department. ...
by BrentVU
Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RB recruit Jason Patterson: Vandy on its way up, Coach Lea has a blueprint

Cardenas says his commitment is coming on Friday, July 7... he is down to Vandy and Missouri.
by BrentVU
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some thoughts, predictions about the season ahead

Founder's Walk was last weekend. Classes start tomorrow. The heat is still here; it should be close to 90 when Vandy kicks off on Saturday night. Time for some wild predictions about the season... 1. I am unusually bullish on this year's Commodores and think folks are underestimating them; I 'm bold...
by BrentVU
Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawaii Week Depth Chart released

Find it here... you'll need Adobe Acrobat installed...

https://vucommodores.com/wp-content/upl ... Hawaii.pdf
by AuricGoldfinger
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jeremy Lucien, Anfernee Orji getting some preseason NFL love

There's no guarantee that either will make their respective squads, but it's good to see:

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]
by FayetteDore
Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Honolulu: Warriors can expect triple-digit temperatures in Tennessee for season opener

The best parts are the quotes from the VU players, including this one from Bradley Ashmore: Ashmore noted that concerns for Maui transcend state lines. “We’re all a big community,” Ashmore said. “We’re a football family and we’re also a human family. We’re all connected. When our brothers and sister...