Search found 29 matches

Return

by bornadore57
Fri May 05, 2023 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just thinking ahead

Do we have any more scholarships available for next year?
by Dickeys Nightmare
Sun May 14, 2023 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I’m Very Optimistic for the 2023-2024 Season!!

Since it seems to be apparent that we will have 13 players either returning and coming in to provide the talent for the 2023-24 season, I am wondering about how the rest of the Commodore fans on this board feel about our potential to have a very competitive season in the SEC. Here is a list of the ...
by Doreforlife
Wed May 17, 2023 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tickets on Sale Today

Got my season tickets today. Most expensive seat in the house is 50.00. What a bargain! No NCC fee required! 15 to 18 home games for 50.00! And a much better chance for more wins this year.
by bornadore57
Fri May 19, 2023 8:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, I am hopeful for substantial progress in the 23-24 season. RIght now, hoping that there is great personal development and team-building taking place. My biggest hope is for health!!!
by geeznotagain
Fri May 19, 2023 11:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Repeat after me:

Gotta stay healthy
Gotta stay healthy
Gotta stay healthy
by Ndorefin
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Agata Makurat Seems Ready

Check out her videos….she has Caitlin Clark range and point guard handles. Could be one of the best we have sIgned in years!
by VandyJim
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A Dull Answer to an Interesting Question

Well said, Mike. Three things to guard our optimism: 1. As you mentioned, this team is very young, which means they will be making mistakes in games in an incredibly brutal conference. Young teams will make mistakes ... but they will learn from them. 2. Because they are so young, they do not yet kno...
by VandyJim
Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Agata Makurat Has Arrived

I cannot wait to see this team play. We have some talented new players, and if our injured guards return in full health, we should win 17 games this season and play more competitively against the elite schools in the conference. This is a huge year for this program.
by geeznotagain
Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hyped

I'm sure every team out there thinks they have a special team bonding, a "togetherness". But I'm naive enough to think that ours is a notch above the rest. And I credit our coach for that.
by MikeADore
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great Message From Jordyn Oliver

And, that is the body of an SEC guard. Can't wait to see her play. She is unusual. Doesn't care for the three pointer. She's all about penetration and scoring around the rim (often with a deadly fade-away jumper) or dishing to an open teammate. And, she gets after it on defense. https://www.instagra...
by VandyJim
Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Italy Trip - Practices begin soon!

I like the breakdown above Dorefan. I don't see Madison Greene ever playing small forward though with the size we have added. Perhaps she finds her way to a shooting guard at times. And I doubt Cambridge will play any forward either. We just have too much size now. Looking at the roster the way Dore...
by Ndorefin
Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can envision JC, Moore ,Pissott, Makurat/Allen and Washington being our starting 5. That leaves us with a very strong bench with Oliver, Greene, Makurat/Allen, Pierre and Mitchell. It’s been a long time since we’ve had this much depth and talent! Not to mention the experience of LaChance and Brown...
by VandyJim
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ralph certainly has the depth to vary her starters. The lineup you mentioned would be 4 guards and 1 post. I like it. Ralph could also go with three guards, Washington, and another freshman post against bigger schools like SC and the Bayou Brats. I'm honestly at the point where I just want to get th...
by VandyJim
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd be surprised if Ralph used this strategy, but it got me thinking about the old days at UNC when Dean Smith had his "Blue Team" -- I think around the time of Phil Ford. The Blue team came in (5 subs) with the sole mission of wreaking havoc for 3-4 minutes. And it worked. I do agree that...
by MikeADore
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100 Days

It's coming. Slowly.

by Go Vandy!
Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 100 Days

Time to end almost a decade of frustration.
by VandyJim
Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mike A huge thanks to you for keeping us so informed on this site. I'm so appreciative for all the information you share with us. And Go Vandy is so correct: A decade of frustration under Balcomb and White is over ... and it starts this season when our ladies take the floor. Just can't wait to see t...
by MikeADore
Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mike A huge thanks to you for keeping us so informed on this site. I'm so appreciative for all the information you share with us. And Go Vandy is so correct: A decade of frustration under Balcomb and White is over ... and it starts this season when our ladies take the floor. Just can't wait to see ...
by MikeADore
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mike A huge thanks to you for keeping us so informed on this site. I'm so appreciative for all the information you share with us. And Go Vandy is so correct: A decade of frustration under Balcomb and White is over ... and it starts this season when our ladies take the floor. Just can't wait to see ...