Search found 7 matches

Return

by MemorialMagic
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For those playing along at home, VU still has two remaining roster spots

Count me as one who is disappointed to see Trey and QMB leave. Fine if totally their decision. But I’m not okay with pushing them out. They’re not the most talented out there, but I think there is tremendous value in continuity and just good team guys. Would have rather seen them accept their roles ...
by MemorialMagic
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

I feel like everyone is having to be an opportunist- players and coaches. It's so disappointing. This is the world today. If you're not first, you're last mentality. It's everywhere. Push people out of the way. The ends justify the means. For everyone that feels the way you do. There's 5 that respo...
by MemorialMagic
Tue May 02, 2023 4:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy’s actual approach to NIL

On the one hand, I'm hesitant to lay the blame for the recent wave of men's basketball roster departures entirely or even in large measure upon NIL, because most of the players we've lost are either headed to schools with fewer NIL opportunities, may have unique circumstances surrounding their depa...
by MemorialMagic
Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Some Tyrin news

Honestly, this is hard to take. This school and staff has put a lot into Tyrin, and he treats us this way? Free education at a top 20 university for one. Lots of hours working with him to develop his skills. Got him a lot of air time and plenty of promotional work by the Vandy marketing department. ...
by MemorialMagic
Tue May 23, 2023 3:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MODS: I would appreciate an explanation of...

what is going on with the site.

I'm not mad, but if I know what the problem is, I will be more patient.

Thanks
by MemorialMagic
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stackhouse

Can someone help me understand the negativity that so many people exhibit toward Stackhouse? And I don't mean the negative views of his coaching acumen. A guy loses games, it's totally fair game to question and critique strategy and tactics. I get that and have no problem with it. What I mean is mor...
by MemorialMagic
Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Calipari officially named to staff as Director of On-Court Player Development

Ring. Ring. Dad: Hello? Son: Hey Dad. How's it going? Dad: Good son. How about for you? Son: Good. I have a question for you. Who are some of the best players out there that you all actually aren't going to recruit? And could you shoot me an intro? Dad: Hmmmm. Sure son. Let me talk to my people. I'l...