Search found 7 matches

Return

by Foreverhopeful
Tue May 16, 2023 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What happened to the site?

I thought the site might have entered the transfer portal, or at least attended a Bruce Pearl barbecue.
by BrentVU
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Practice #1 of fall camp is complete

Fall camp opened Wednesday morning outdoors under cloudy skies and very humid conditions. Players were in helmets and shoulder pads only. One change from past years that I noticed is that the QBs were wearing gold practice jerseys instead of the usual red. Andrew Allegretta reports after the post-pr...
by BrentVU
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

YES, IT'S TIME! The 19th annual VandyMania 'Predict the Season' Contest!!

One year ago today... Vandy fans were wondering if Clark Lea could improve upon a two-win rookie season; Mike Wright had been announced at Media Days as QB starter; and the Dores were preparing for a weeklong trip to Hawai'i. VandyManiacs collectively predicted a 4-win season for 2022. Well, things ...
by BrentVU
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coach Lea with SEC Network's Marty & McGee

This was recorded during SEC Media Days...

SEC Network: LEA MAINTAINS HIS LOFTY EXPECTATIONS FOR VANDERBILT
While joining Marty & McGee, Clark Lea makes it very clear that he's not satisfied and has extremely high expectations for the Commodores' program.
by BrentVU
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Definitely the BIGGEST gets in this year's freshman recruiting class

While others are excited about young guns Junior Sherrill & London Humphreys at WR... drooling over Sedrick Alexander and A.J. Newberry at RB... I'm quietly very excited about Ted Gregoire and De'Marion Thomas, the two bookend interior defensive linemen that Vandy signed last December. Gregoire,...
by BrentVU
Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Video: Clark Lea talks after Sat. Aug. 19 practice in FirstBank

Construction noise going on in the background...

This camera angle gives a good view of what the West stands look like today...

Head Coach Clark Lea