Search found 6 matches

Return

by charlestonalum
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

Not a very good school. Hope he likes it.
by VandyManners
Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dangerous midweek matchup tonight

That loss may have been a blessing in disguise. I will take the mid-week thumping if it fires up Corbs the Vandy Boys heading to Knoxville this week. Let's not just go to Knoxville and win. Let's go to Knoxville and dominate...bring out the bats, the brooms, and the whistler. Time to take back the s...
by UltimateVUFan
Thu May 04, 2023 11:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

I wish Stac would make a statement about all this. I'd like to know how he feels about all his best buddy players abandoning the team, the program, and him. I suspect - given his NBA lineage and coaching background - that Stack has a different perspective on this than old guard college coaches. Ros...
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue May 09, 2023 1:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Notre Dame LB transfer headed to Vandy?

BrentVU wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:00 pm A former four-star linebacker prospect deciding to play closer to home... not sure where that scholarship is coming from though.

https://und.com/roster/prince-kollie/

Baseball has plenty of them.
by alathIN
Wed May 17, 2023 5:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Some Tyrin news

Loyalty's great when it runs both ways. But when coaches can run off players as soon as they find someone they think is better, it's hard to blame the players for moving on when they find a better deal. And I'm not sure you can say "free education." Legit SEC athletes have rare talent, the...
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue May 23, 2023 10:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FWIW - Lawrence

Until I see an announcement from the school, I'm not getting my hopes up. College athletics in 2023 requires a whole new set of expectations.