Search found 25 matches

Return

by alathIN
Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Derek Mason now an SEC Network analyst?

And kudos to him and his agent for taking him from where he was in those early press conferences to being an analyst on SECN. Maybe part of it was PR training, but equally or moreso, I think he's just a deep down football guy and when he's talking about blocks and tackles and reads he's in his elem...
by alathIN
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Typical UT fans: setting themselves up for disappointment again

VU fan's honest take on Tennessee: They have taken a major step forward from the Franklin and Shurmur eras, when VU pretty much owned them. They have a solid claim to be in the upper middle class of the SEC. But(chugger) they still have a lot to prove before they can claim to be an elite SEC team. L...
by alathIN
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SaturdayBlitz.com writer's Vandy preview, prediction

Statistics and probabilities obviously are not his strong suit. He's predicting Vanderbilt to go 0-3 in 50-50 games. Realistically I think VU are preseason underdogs against USCe, KY, FL, Ole Miss, Auburn, and Missouri. Not prohibitive underdogs, but underdogs. All of these teams fan bases expect to...
by alathIN
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SaturdayBlitz.com writer's Vandy preview, prediction

bornadore57 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:10 pm I don't see Daevion Davis mentioned much lately. At one time, he was considered to be a leader on defense. Then, an injury. Any word on how he is doing?
Last I heard he was healthy and rarin' to go.
by alathIN
Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Whoomp! There it is... [PREMIUM, The Athletic]

College football's intense appeal was built on people going to games in real life. Tailgating. Marching bands. Homecoming. People went to the games as kids, then as students, then as parents of kids and parents of students. Demented traditions with 100 year old traditions like The Oaken Bucket and T...