Search found 4 matches

Return

by MikenNashville
Tue May 30, 2023 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Support for a 9-game SEC slate is reportedly waning

Why not 2 permanent 7 rotating? I know that messes with all the even math folks but here are some examples of two permanents Vanderbilt- Tenn, Kentucky Alabama Auburn, Tenn Georgia Florida , Auburn Auburn Alabama, Georgia Florida Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss Miss st, LSU, Tenn Vanderbilt, Ala, LSU ole ms,...
by vandy05
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KICKOFF TIMES SET for first four games of 2023

Maybe it's just me, or unjustified optimism, but does anyone agree that this schedule looks somewhat positive? Playing all 4 OOC games up front, and being 6 games in before having to visit a stadium as hostile as Gainesville, followed by hosting Georgia, seems like a good opportunity for Coach Lea ...
by historybill
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Here are your 2024 opponents

To many of us who grew up in the 10-team SEC, this obviously no longer even feels like an SEC schedule. We don't play EITHER Mississippi team OR Georgia OR Florida. Alabama won't play either Mississippi team either in 2024. Auburn doesn't play LSU. They need to just change the name of the conference...
by Johnmn555
Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Here are your 2024 opponents

I'll be happy to see the book closed on the "SEC" as it has been on the SWC and Big 8, among others. The moniker is no longer applicable, nor is the spirit of the league. College football has changed, and continues to. We might as well accept it and let go of the past. I hate that I'm say...