Search found 48 matches

Return

by DoreFan49
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 100 Days

Mike A huge thanks to you for keeping us so informed on this site. I'm so appreciative for all the information you share with us. And Go Vandy is so correct: A decade of frustration under Balcomb and White is over ... and it starts this season when our ladies take the floor. Just can't wait to see ...
by VandyJim
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ava Jaye Black Commits to Vandy

Well ... I am pleasantly surprised. She's going to help us!
by VandyJim
Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ava Jaye Black Commits to Vandy

I like the player. She's hard-nosed, gritty, unafraid to take the big shot. I think she will help the program, just not right away. And my fear is that with the portal so easily accessible, she may not stay. I actually feel that way about two of the magnificent seven Ralph has coming in this year. I...
by Go Vandy!
Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Haylen Ayers (Ashley McElhiney's Daughter)

Wonder if she knows her mom was the (1) first woman to coach a mens' pro team? (2) The first to get fired in the middle of a game? (3) The first to keep on coaching anyway (4) and the first to outlast the co-owner who fired her?
by Go Vandy!
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eris Lester Has Vandy on Finalist List

Mike, How many open slots do we have for '24? '25? I know with the portal it's impossible to tell, but as far as you know. Thanks
by VandyJim
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eris Lester Has Vandy on Finalist List

I'd totally love to have Lester. Her crossover is ridiculous. Imagine if we got both Blakes and Lester. How sweet would that be? Coach White ... boy, I'm not a fan. I see her coach a lot up here because I go to Sun games and see her on TV. Putting aside the personal stuff -- I have no knowledge abou...
by geeznotagain
Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Leah Macy Ready To Trim Offer List

Macy just made her third visit to Notre Dame in the last six months. She has been there twice in the last six weeks or so. It's probably also worth noting that she attended a small private catholic school in Louisville her first two years in high school and has transferred to another small private ...