Search found 6 matches

Return

by VandyJim
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Madison Greene named Ohio Ms. Basketball finalist

Hi Mike I'm super excited about the five recruits coming in next season. I've been reading a lot about them and watching videos. They all bring something unique, different. We're going to be bigger and more athletic up front, and our guards will be excellent, especially if our injured players are fu...
by MemorialMagic
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

I feel like everyone is having to be an opportunist- players and coaches. It's so disappointing. This is the world today. If you're not first, you're last mentality. It's everywhere. Push people out of the way. The ends justify the means. For everyone that feels the way you do. There's 5 that respo...
by shelbz75
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Right now I am done with this team and Stack......something is wrong that Stack can't keep players. SOMETHING!!! I am sure I will feel different by Fall but so pissed right now. It's called we are not up to par in the NIL world as some of these other programs, Clark Lea has a great culture and we l...
by rEvUrB
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NIl but I imagine it’s not easy to play for Stackhouse. He’s an intense dude and you can’t bs him either. He was a tough player that would fight a guy if he had to. Kids seem less inclined to play for a coach like that these days. Saw it w Stallings and his Gene Keady like personality. Some kids app...
by mathguy
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, there is no difference in these athletes and everyone else in there generation. They want a job where they can work from home, start at $75 an hour, play with the cat and watch some tv during work hours. If someone pushes back, they quit and sit at home collecting their unemployment until...
by Doreknox
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, this was an eye roll post for me (sorry commadore). People have been complaining about the lazy shiftless younger generation literally since the time of Aristotle (seriously, you can look it up and find the quotes from Aristotle). What was Aristotle's take on NIL and the portal? "A p...