Search found 32 matches

Return

by MikeADore
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hyped

Looks like Bella hit a shot that ended practice. Happy girls.

by geeznotagain
Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hyped

I'm sure every team out there thinks they have a special team bonding, a "togetherness". But I'm naive enough to think that ours is a notch above the rest. And I credit our coach for that.
by MikeADore
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Four-Year Scholarship Chart

I decided to attempt creation of a four-year scholarship chart mostly as a reference for myself, but I also thought some of you might enjoy it. Mainly, it just charts the upcoming rosters. Of course, it does not take into account possible transfers. There will probably be a few in or out in the comi...
by MikeADore
Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nike Nationals Live Stream Starts Friday Morning

The Nike Nationals start tomorrow in Chicago, an event that is sure to draw coaches from all over the country, including coach Ralph and coach Demille. Coach Garrick will be in Louisville and Iowa for tournaments. Coach Earley will be in Indiana, Chicago and Louisville. I’m looking forward to seeing...
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The draft is over...

And no Vandy commits were selected after round 2. Great news that the bulk of the class, including Braden Holcomb and Ethan McElvain, are headed to school.

Also notable that neither Alan Espinal nor Jack Bulger (both draft-eligible) were selected.
by DoreFan49
Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vanderbilt WCBB recruiting dilemma

There is no doubt in my mind that the WCBB coaching staff at Vanderbilt is one of the best if not the best in the NCAA Division I. They have a proven record of recruiting and development of many of the best players in Women's College Basketball. All things being equal, they should be able to recruit...
by MikeADore
Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NCAA Confirms New WBIT for This Season

The NCAA confirmed this week it will resume a 32-team post-season tournament for women's basketball this year. It will be called the Women's Basketball Invitational Tournament (WBIT). This will be in addition to the 68-team NCAA tournament held each year to crown a national champion. Meanwhile, the ...
by MikeADore
Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great Message From Jordyn Oliver

And, that is the body of an SEC guard. Can't wait to see her play. She is unusual. Doesn't care for the three pointer. She's all about penetration and scoring around the rim (often with a deadly fade-away jumper) or dishing to an open teammate. And, she gets after it on defense. https://www.instagra...
by MikeADore
Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Makurat Sisters

Agata, left, and big sister Anna were at the Ed Sheeran concert at Nissan Stadium Saturday night. Not sure how long Anna will be in town, but it appears she has been here for an extended visit. I saw a video a couple weeks ago with her being worked out by Vandy's strength and conditioning coach, and...
by MikeADore
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eris Lester Has Vandy on Finalist List

Mike, How many open slots do we have for '24? '25? I know with the portal it's impossible to tell, but as far as you know. Thanks Right now, we have two slots open. That's if Bella LaChance and Jordyn Oliver come back for a final season and no one else leaves. We currently have three offers out tha...
by MikeADore
Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eris Lester Has Vandy on Finalist List

Mike, thanks so much. I really appreciate you keeping up with the team, and especially, letting us know! I am SO ready for this team to have a good season. Regardless of what happened later, these last 3 hires have had something to recommend them. I don't know if everyone knew Pat Summitt recommend...
by AuricGoldfinger
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGugin teases major basketball announcement for Tuesday

Versus75 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:29 pm Vanderbilt will join the PAC-12 Conference!
Now known as 2Pac.