Search found 9 matches

Return

by FayetteDore
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

It appears the old "like" function has been replaced with a "thanks" function. And unlike before (I think), it shows the names of the posters doing the thanking. And the number of thanks shows up as a star-rating.
by buffy
Thu May 18, 2023 8:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Our Chancellor gets it

This guy is easily the best Chancellor I've experienced from messaging and understanding the landscape around him. He is spot on regarding athletics and he is spot on with regards to ideological neutrality in education. With time he could be regarded as our best ever. He is refreshing.
by UltimateVUFan
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy makes Top 4 for TE Witt Edwards

dorepleganger wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:52 pm
BrentVU wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:06 pm I'm not jumping in on the pun-fest here, but I will say that the last QB we had at Vandy named Whit was really good!
I believe there is a more appropriate description; to wit: witticisms.
Fixed it for you
by buffy
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Video: Coach Stackhouse, Tyrin Lawrence, Ezra Manjon press conferences Wed. Aug. 9

MrMemorial wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:11 pm SOME PEOPLE
Is there a constructive reason to point out SOME PEOPLE? Does SOME PEOPLE actually mean BAD PEOPLE, while you represent GOOD PEOPLE. Move on amigo. This is a destructive thought process. Let's cheer on our GOOD COACH and see what he can do with this team.
by BrentVU
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Strange time to be playing a football game against Hawaii

As I understand it, the fires are on the island of Maui, and the university (which is on Oahu) has not been affected. However, the Lahaina Civic Center, where the basketball Dores have played several times in the Maui Classic, was very much in jeopardy at last report. https://www.sportingnews.com/u...
by historybill
Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Story about VU alum who probably died in a Soviet gulag

Grew in in Nashville, graduated from East High School, did 2 years in the engineering school and then went off to war: https://www.williamsonherald.com/features/w_life/the-missing-pilot-and-the-old-pennies/article_fe0abe20-3dd6-11ee-a616-0f0eada8a7a2.html I'm posting it here because I don't think ei...