tickets
vucommodores link by sport
forum
FTB_LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK_
MBB_LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK_
WBB_LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK_
BAS_LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK__LINK_

Unhinged part 11 - tRUMP salutes NK General

For non-Vanderbilt sports discussion including but not limited to politics, science, the arts, travel, technology, entertainment, food & drink and more.

Moderators: Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit, kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates

EllistonVU

Unhinged part 11 - tRUMP salutes NK General

Postby EllistonVU » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Good thing tRUMP wasn't wearing a beige suit. Now THAT would have been scandalous.

But seriously, he sure does respect the Generals of the country that threatened to nuke Honolulu a year ago. A nation with a disastrous record on human rights.

How does tRUMP feel about our own career military Generals here in the USA? In September 2016 he called them "rubble."

Golddore68

Re: Unhinged part 11 - tRUMP salutes NK General

Postby Golddore68 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am

Elliston I believe you are violating Karen's forum rules when you spell Trump's name this way. In her thread labeled "Your Posts Will Be Deleted" she says: "if they include name calling to include any special names you may have for Democrats, Republicans, liberals, conservatives, Trump, Hillary or each other."

The way you spell Trump by capitalizing the last part of his name I believe violates this rule. It is a "special name."

EllistonVU

Re: Unhinged part 11 - tRUMP salutes NK General

Postby EllistonVU » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:09 pm

That's my android phone voice recognition thing.

These new Android BlackBerry Privs are pretty good though. Since BlackBerry is based out of Canada, maybe they're expressing how they as Canadians feel about him.

Return to “Black and Gold Coffee Shop”