TV today

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

TV today

Post by commadore »

They are now saying our game is on the SEC Network. Network schedule doesn't show it, but both vucommodore.com and espn are saying it.

MountainDore
Lieutenant

Re: TV today

Post by MountainDore »

My on-screen guide is showing it. Thankfully there's no earlier game to delay the start of coverage.
FayetteDore
Vice Admiral

Post by FayetteDore »

That SEC Network scheduling is just crazy. How many more times can they show the Alabama-Georgia football replay while SEC baseball teams are alive in the NCAA. (I know it has to do with contracts, but after all, the SECN is "fueled" by ESPN.
Can't scamper or slither...but I used to swim.
AuricFan
Lieutenant

Post by AuricFan »

FayetteDore wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:15 pm That SEC Network scheduling is just crazy. How many more times can they show the Alabama-Georgia football replay while SEC baseball teams are alive in the NCAA. (I know it has to do with contracts, but after all, the SECN is "fueled" by ESPN.
Hey grumpy, you do know that the team travelled across the Country, is jet-lagging, lost the opener to a 3-seed, played through the loser's bracket and is on the verge of making the Super-Regional? This was unexpected given the inconsistency of the last month or so.
FayetteDore
Vice Admiral

Post by FayetteDore »

AuricFan wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:46 pm
FayetteDore wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:15 pm That SEC Network scheduling is just crazy. How many more times can they show the Alabama-Georgia football replay while SEC baseball teams are alive in the NCAA. (I know it has to do with contracts, but after all, the SECN is "fueled" by ESPN.
Hey grumpy, you do know that the team travelled across the Country, is jet-lagging, lost the opener to a 3-seed, played through the loser's bracket and is on the verge of making the Super-Regional? This was unexpected given the inconsistency of the last month or so.
Are you nuts or just been hitting the bottle a little early?

Not sure what you think you read but you might want to re-read the post that you replied to: it in NO WAY mentioned the team. It was very obviously a criticism of the SEC Network for showing football games from months ago when they COULD be showing current, live baseball games. Thankfully, they ARE showing the game today but since the regionals began, they sometimes have shown nothing but old football replays while there were SEC baseball teams playing.
Can't scamper or slither...but I used to swim.
Locked Previous topicNext topic